Sue (I can't reveal her url here :P) and I were lamenting to each other how meaningless our lives have become.. yada-yada-yada.. i think both of us share a very unique relationship.. we are not really physically close.. nor of the same age.. we met once every week for like mabbe 5-6 years of my secondary school life.. and yet at every point, we seem to feel the same way.. and as of now, we feel depressed and rotten.. sigh.. we are indeed "sisters in karma"..
anyway, after lamenting and all, we came to a conclusion.. we shd not be kankucho-ing.. so, i shall blog it down and later see how much we hv progress from here..
here's a link to the story of Kankucho Bird which was told in the Gosho: Letter to Niike. I got the term kankucho-ing from Brenda's blog.. i do not know the owner, but i was asking google for the term Kankucho and found her blog.
Sue, gambatte desu yo!
(2006-07-31 17:06:55 SGT) [value creation (soka)] Permalink Comments 
Most popular blog postings in Biow's world:
- PSLE Aggregate Calculator and PSLE T-Score Calculator Online
- 2013 PSLE cutoff points to 2014 Secondary 1
- 2012 PSLE cutoff points to 2013 Secondary 1
- 2011 PSLE cutoff points to 2012 Secondary 1
- 2010 O-Levels cut off point to JC (Junior College) in Singapore
- Recipe: Honey Vanilla Pound Cake Recipe by Ina Garten of Barefoot Contessa
- resignation letter for less than tender notice sample
Featured articles in Biow's world:
- Singapore Maths P1 Worksheet Online Generator - Problem Sums
- Singapore Maths P2 Worksheet
- Canon DSLR Tutorial Guide for Beginners
- Cake Decoration 101 - How to cream / frost a cake
- Cake Decoration 101 - Shell Piping
- Freezing Expressed Breastmilk (EBM) in 3 steps
- Another way to freeze Expressed Breastmilk (EBM)
- Storing of Expressed Breastmilk (EBM)
- How Breastfeeding Benefits Add Up
- Do not use glass bottle to freeze your precious breastmilk