it's Wenn's turn today.. on this date last year was ken's ceremony.. compare the photos! i looked so bloated then.. kekeke.. and looks like i only have ONE and only ONE clothing for the whole of this year.. see all major event, i am wearing the same thing since CNY2006!! gosh!.. sigh.. anyway, let's take a look at today's pic..
near the entrance.. today is also singapore's 41st b'day.. hence, notice some flags on the flats
in the hall
still in the hall
suck suck suck.. thumb sucking when bored
still bored?! assitant GD (general director) hanging the pouch containing the juzu beads
reunited with ken.. :)
wenn's cert and juzu beads..
(2006-08-09 19:21:34 SGT) [value creation (soka)] Permalink Comments 
and since we are all at home today, decide to make this.. YUM.. taste just like outside.. heh.
it's easy preasy! Just buy the Sobe Soya Milk.. follow the instructions and hey! soya bean curd!!.. all u hv to do is to make the syrup water.. i like mine with smashed ginger and gula melaka boil together.. BUT, dun hv gula melaka.. and EM dun like ginger.. so hv to make do with syrup only..
(2006-08-09 16:15:04 SGT) [chomp-chomp] Permalink Comments 
Most popular blog postings in Biow's world:
- PSLE Aggregate Calculator and PSLE T-Score Calculator Online
- 2013 PSLE cutoff points to 2014 Secondary 1
- 2012 PSLE cutoff points to 2013 Secondary 1
- 2011 PSLE cutoff points to 2012 Secondary 1
- 2010 O-Levels cut off point to JC (Junior College) in Singapore
- Recipe: Honey Vanilla Pound Cake Recipe by Ina Garten of Barefoot Contessa
- resignation letter for less than tender notice sample
Featured articles in Biow's world:
- Singapore Maths P1 Worksheet Online Generator - Problem Sums
- Singapore Maths P2 Worksheet
- Canon DSLR Tutorial Guide for Beginners
- Cake Decoration 101 - How to cream / frost a cake
- Cake Decoration 101 - Shell Piping
- Freezing Expressed Breastmilk (EBM) in 3 steps
- Another way to freeze Expressed Breastmilk (EBM)
- Storing of Expressed Breastmilk (EBM)
- How Breastfeeding Benefits Add Up
- Do not use glass bottle to freeze your precious breastmilk