Click below link for template
2012-03_beast_quest_trillion_bookmark.pdf (95482 bytes, application/pdf)
(2012-03-18 21:40:26 SGT) [craft, scrapbook, PS] Permalink
(2012-03-02 15:49:01 SGT) [craft, scrapbook, PS] Permalink Comments 
My new look.. Wenn said, "Mommy, you looked so messy.. please wash your hair".. :D
- DigiLO: Pianica
- LO: All our dreams..
- Paper LO: My First Snow
- 2 LOs for the final legs: Clue #23 - Finishing LIne!! Last clue *All Play*
- thot i din't do myself justice..
(2011-03-18 17:13:45 SGT) [craft, scrapbook, PS] Permalink Comments 
Ken was so excited to present me the below card and box he made last friday.. as soon as he got off the school bus, he shoved them to me.. :).. such a sweet boy.. as for wenn, he said, kiss me is enough.. practical, indeed.
(2009-05-11 14:56:12 SGT) [craft, scrapbook, PS] Permalink Comments 
Step 1. Make color pictures into black and white
1. Open your image file in Photoshop CS3.
2. Go to Layer > New Adjustment Layer > Channel Mixer.
3. Click OK.
4. Checked / Ticked the Monochrome check box.
5. Adjust the Red, Green, Blue percentage. These 3 values need to add up to be 100%
Note: If you stop here, this is how you can convert regular color digital photos into black and white photos.
Step 2. Highlight the objects you want colored
1. Select Brush Tool.
2. Set Foreground Color to black and Background color to white.
3. Select a brush size. Here I selected 50 px.
4. Paint over the area which you want colored with the brush. Adjust the size of the brush as needed.
5. Opps, I painted a wrong area. How? Just switch the foreground to be white and background to be black and paint over the "wrong" area. Or you can un-do, of course.
Taa-daa.. so, this is how you can make your digital images or pictures into Black and White with some parts colored using Photoshop CS3.. here are the before and after:
1. Tutorial: Adding copyright watermark to your images using Photoshop
2. Biow Tutorial: Animate series of images with Photoshop CS3
3. Tutorial: Reflection effect in PS
4. Reference: Photoshop Magnifying Glass Tutorial
5. Reference: Add Speech Balloons and Text Bubbles to Your Photos in Photoshop or Elements Tutorial
(2008-10-01 03:15:06 SGT) [craft, scrapbook, PS] Permalink
Most popular blog postings in Biow's world:
- PSLE Aggregate Calculator and PSLE T-Score Calculator Online
- Interactive map for Secondary One Posting after PSLE
- 2015 PSLE cutoff points to 2016 Secondary 1
- 2014 PSLE cutoff points to 2015 Secondary 1
- 2013 PSLE cutoff points to 2014 Secondary 1
- 2012 PSLE cutoff points to 2013 Secondary 1
- 2011 PSLE cutoff points to 2012 Secondary 1
- 2014 O-Levels cut off point to JC (Junior College) in Singapore
- 2013 O-Levels cut off point to JC (Junior College) in Singapore
- 2012 O-Levels cut off point to JC (Junior College) in Singapore
- 2011 O-Levels cut off point to JC (Junior College) in Singapore
- 2010 O-Levels cut off point to JC (Junior College) in Singapore
- HDB toilet door replacement
- Recipe: Honey Vanilla Pound Cake Recipe by Ina Garten of Barefoot Contessa
- resignation letter for less than tender notice sample
Featured articles in Biow's world:
- Singapore Maths P1 Worksheet Online Generator - Problem Sums
- Singapore Maths P2 Worksheet
- Canon DSLR Tutorial Guide for Beginners
- Cake Decoration 101 - How to cream / frost a cake
- Cake Decoration 101 - Shell Piping
- Freezing Expressed Breastmilk (EBM) in 3 steps
- Another way to freeze Expressed Breastmilk (EBM)
- Storing of Expressed Breastmilk (EBM)
- How Breastfeeding Benefits Add Up
- Do not use glass bottle to freeze your precious breastmilk